Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Remakri Falls, Boro Pathor, Nafakhum, Amiakhum, Shat Vai Khum, Velakhum, Tindu
The Trail Seekers
Day 0: 4th May 2022 (Wednesday)
Start for Bandarban at 10:00 PM.
Day 1: 5th May 2022 (Thursday)
Upon reaching Bandarban, we will board our Chader Gari and start for Thanchi. Having lunch, we will take permission from the military and board our boat for Remakri, meantime we will enjoy the Sangu river. From Remakri, we will hike towards Thuisa Para, on the way we will enjoy Nafakhum Waterfalls. We will stay at Thuisa Para at night.
Day 2: 6th May 2022 (Friday)
Waking up early in the morning, we will start for Amiakhum. We will also visit Shat Vai Khum and Velakhum. Then come back to Thuisa Para and spend the night.
Day 3: 7th May 2022 (Saturday)
Waking up early, we will start for Podmomukh. We will have a long hike. From Podmomukh we will board a trawler and start for Thanchi. We will have lunch, then check-out from military camp and board our reserve Chader Gari for Bandarban. After dinner, we will board the bus for Dhaka.
Necessary Things To Carry:
1. Multiple copies of NID(Photocopy) and Passport size picture. (At least 5-6copies)
2. Trekking shoes/sandals. (You will find these in Bandarban or Thanchi)
3. Odomos, Suncream, Sunglass, Gamsa/Cap/Hat, Brush
4. Necessary Medicine
5. Extra batteries for your camera
6. Power bank
- This is an adventure trip. So you have to prepare for hiking 18-12hours in 3 days.
- You cannot complain about long hikes, local foods and washrooms.
Necessary Things To Carry
Number of Entries
Apr 30, 2022
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!