Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Sajek Valley w/Seekers
Sajek Valley, Konglak Para, Risang Falls, Alutila Cave, DC Park, Hanging Bridge
Darjeeling Resort or Ruilui Queen Resort or similar
Day 0: 13th October 2022 (Thursday)
Departure to Khagrachari from Syedabad around 10 pm.
Day 1: 14th October 2022 (Friday)
We will get down from the Khagrachari bus early in the morning and go to Hajajhra Jharna after having breakfast. From there we will go directly to Sajek Valley. After lunch, we will go to Kanglak district. In the evening, we will sit on the helipad to chat and watch the sunset and at night we will have a #barbecue party with dancing and singing. After the chat, we will go to the cottage to sleep.
Day 2: 15th October 2022 (Saturday)
Wake up early in the morning and go to the balcony of the cottage or to the helipad to see the most beautiful view of Sajek #Sunrise. After breakfast, we will go to Khagrachari. After lunch we will go to #Reesang Jharna (if there is water) then we will go to #Alutila cave and surprise place. We will leave for Dhaka after having dinner.
Day 3: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
We will be in Dhaka by 6 am in Sha Allah.
Necessary things to be carried:
1. Mask and Hand Sanitizers (otherwise, your entry will not be permitted)
2. Robi, Teletalk, Airtel SIM Card (No other operator has their network in Sajek Valley)
3. Necessary personal utensils, Gamsa, cap, or hat, Sunglass, sunscreen
4. Odomos cream for preventing mosquito bites
6. Glucose/Saline, a water bottle is a must
7. Toothpaste/brush, other necessary utensils.
Number of People
Charges & Tax
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!