Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Sajek Valley Trip
Sajek Valley, Ruilui Para, Konglak Para, Stone Garden, Lusai Village, Hajachora Waterfall, Risang Falls, Alutila Cave, DC Park, Hanging Bridge
This resort, that resort or similar
Want to customize options according to your needs? Call our hotline, let us know about your customizations. And we will help you out!
Day 1: 24th February (Thursday)
Depart for Khagrachhari at 11:00 PM.
Day 2: 25th February (Friday)
Arriving at Khagrachhari in the morning, after freshening up, we will have breakfast and start for Sajek in a reserve white Jeep. On the way, we will try to visit Hajachhara Waterfall (if entry is allowed). Upon reaching Sajek (Ruilui Para), we will check-in at the resort by 1.00 PM. After lunch, we will go to Kanglak Para from Ruilui Para. I will see the sunset on the helipad. We will have a Barbecue dinner at night, hangout.
Day 3: 26th February (Saturday)
We will get up very early in the morning and go to the helipad of Sajek and enjoy the sunrise. Coming back, we will leave Sajek at 10:00 AM after breakfast. After lunch at Khagrachhari at 1:00 PM, we will visit the district council hanging bridge, Risang Falls, Alutila cave and leave for Dhaka at 9:30 pm.
Necessary things to be carried:
1. Mask and Hand Sanitizers (otherwise, your entry will not be permitted)
2. Robi, Teletalk, Airtel SIM Card (No other operator has their network in Sajek Valley)
3. Necessary personal utensils, Gamsa, cap, or hat, Sunglass, sunscream
4. Odomos cream for preventing mosquito bites
6. Glucose/Saline, a water bottle is a must
7. Toothpaste/brush, other necessary utensils.
Number of Entries
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!