Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Sajek Valley Tour W/Taabu Nibashi
Sajek Valley, Konglak Para, Risang Falls, Alutila Cave, DC Park, Hanging Bridge
Darjeeling Resort or Ruilui Queen Resort or similar
Day 0: 16th September 2022 (Friday)
Depart for Khagrachhari at 6:00 AM From Chattrogram.
Day 1: 17th September 2022 (Saturday)
Arriving at Khagrachhari in the morning, after freshening up, we will have breakfast and start for Sajek in a reserved white Jeep. On the way, we will try to visit Hajachhara Waterfall (if entry is allowed). Upon reaching Sajek (Ruilui Para), we will check in at the resort by 1.00 PM. After lunch, we will go to Kanglak Para from Ruilui Para. I will see the sunset on the helipad. We will have a Barbecue dinner at night, and hang out.
Day 2: 18th September 2022 (Sunday)
We will get up very early in the morning and go to the helipad of Sajek and enjoy the sunrise. Coming back, we will leave Sajek at 10:00 AM after breakfast. After lunch at Khagrachhari at 1:00 PM, we will visit the district council hanging bridge, Risang Falls, Alutila cave, and leave for Dhaka at 9:30 pm.
Necessary things to be carried:
1. Mask and Hand Sanitizers (otherwise, your entry will not be permitted)
2. Robi, Teletalk, Airtel SIM Card (No other operator has their network in Sajek Valley)
3. Necessary personal utensils, Gamsa, cap, or hat, Sunglass, suncream
4. Odomos cream for preventing mosquito bites
6. Glucose/Saline, a water bottle is a must
7. Toothpaste/brush, other necessary utensils.
Number of People
Charges & Tax
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!
I have read, acknowledged and agreed with the Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy of Tripportal.