Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Nafakhum - Amiakhum Trip
Remakri Falls, Boro Pathor, Nafakhum, Amiakhum, Shat Vai Khum, Velakhum, Tindu
Day 0: 7th October 2021
Start for Bandarban at 111:00 PM.
Day 1: 8th October 2021
Upon reaching Bandarban, we will board our Chader Gari and start for Thanchi. Having lunch, we will take permission from the military and board our boat for Padma Jhiri. From Padma Jhiri, we have to hike for 6-8hours to Thuisa Para and stay there at night.
Day 2: 9th October 2021
Waking up early in the morning, we will start for Amiakhum. We will also visit Shat Vai Khum and Velakhum. Then come back to Thuisa Para. If we can come back early, then we will move forward on the trail and stay elsewhere.
Day 3: 10th October 2021
Waking up early, we will start for Nafakhum. Then we will visit Remakri Falls. After that, we will board our boat for Thanchi. On the way, we will see Tindu and Boro Pathor. Then we will board our Chader Gari for Bandarban and board our bus for Dhaka at night.
Necessary Things To Carry:
1. Multiple copies of NID(Photocopy) and Passport size picture. (At least 5-6copies)
2. Trekking shoes/sandals. (You will find these in Bandarban or Thanchi)
3. Odomos, Suncream, Sunglass, Gamsa/Cap/Hat, Brush
4. Necessary Medicine
5. Extra batteries for your camera
6. Power bank
- This is an adventure trip. So you have to prepare for hiking 18-12hours in 3 days.
- You cannot complain about long hikes, local foods and washrooms.
- If you want to stay one extra night then you have to pay BDT500 extra.
Number of People
Oct 2, 2021
Charges & Tax
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!