Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Day 0: 13th October 2022 (Thursday)
We will leave for Kolkata at night.
Day 1: 14th October 2022 (Friday)
After reaching Kolkata by bus, we will check in at the hotel and after resting, we will go out to see Kolkata Museum and New Market.
Day 2: 15th October 2022 (Saturday)
Visit Victoria Memorial Hall and Science City.
Day 3: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
Howrah Bridge, Howrah Railway Station, Eden Garden, Maidan Tour. Leave for Dhaka at night
Day 4: 17th October 2022 (Monday)
We will be in Dhaka in the morning.
Documents for Indian visa:
1. Passport (must be valid for 7 months)
2. Photograph 2 copies 2/2 white background (should be for India Visa)
3. Photocopy of passport's first 2 pages.
4. Photocopy of National Identity Card or Photocopy of Birth Registration.
5. Photocopy of electricity bill of current address for any one of the last 3 months.
6. Bank statement of 6 months (minimum 20 thousand Taka) or 200 dollars indorsed.
7. Profession certificate-
* Photocopy of ID if the student
* NOC if the job is GB
* Photocopy of trade license if commercial.
8. Photocopy of the last visa if there is any previous visa to India in the passport
NB: Visa + processing fee of 1500 taka to be paid along with the documents.
Necessary Things To Carry
Must have a travel bag (can be carried on shoulder)
Sunglass, hat/cap, necessary medicine, power bank
Any Kind of Personal Expenses
According to the Tripportal Cancellation Policy
Number of Entries
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!