Now you can proceed to payment
We request you to pay from your own mobile banking wallet.
Tripportal will not be liable for any inconvenience.
Amiyakhum-Nafakhum Trip during Durga Puja holidays
Remakri Falls, Boro Pathor, Nafakhum, Amiakhum, Shat Vai Khum, Velakhum, Tindu
Day 0: 4th October 2022 (Tuesday)
We will board the bus from Fakirapool to Bandarban between 9-11 pm.
Day 1: 5th October 2022 (Wednesday)
In the morning we will get off the bus and have breakfast as soon as possible in Chander's car or by bus and go to Thanchi, have lunch there and take permission and go to Remakri by boat. After walking for 6-8 hours we will reach Thuisapara. Overnight stay at Thuisapara.
Day 2: 6th October 2022 (Thursday)
Wake up in the morning, have breakfast, and leave for Amiyakhum. After returning from Amiakhum, we will have lunch. Stay at Thuisapara at night.
Day 3: 7th October 2022 (Friday)
After breakfast, we will start walking towards Nafakhum. We will reach Nafakhum between 10-11 am. Stay overnight in Nafakhum.
We will pass the night with songs.
Day 4: 8th October 2022 (Saturday)
This morning after breakfast we will start walking toward Remakri. Remakri came to Thanchi by boat. After lunch there, Chander's car drove to Bandarban. After dinner at Bandarban, drive to Dhaka.
Day 4: 9th October 2022 (Sunday)
If everything goes well, InshAllah we will reach Dhaka by 6 am.
Necessary Things To Carry:
1. Multiple copies of NID(Photocopy) and Passport size picture. (At least 5-6copies)
2. Trekking shoes/sandals. (You will find these in Bandarban or Thanchi)
3. Odomos, Suncream, Sunglass, Gamsa/Cap/Hat, Brush
4. Necessary Medicine
5. Extra batteries for your camera
6. Power bank
- This is an adventure trip. So you have to prepare for hiking for 18-12hours in 4 days.
- You cannot complain about long hikes, local foods, and washrooms.
Number of People
Charges & Tax
NB - Surcharge and Payment Processing Fees Are Non-Refundable!